Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Plan

(How great is "PLAN 9 FROM OUTERSPACE?" Seriously. It's funnier than some "intended" comedies.)

There are 16 weeks between this week and the end of the year. Since I write on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week (because of my work schedule and allowing for a Sabbath day of rest), that means I have 48 days of writing left in 2009.

3 writing days per week multiplied by 8 pages per writing day is 24 pages per week. There are about 4 writing weeks in each month, meaning roughly 100 pages at the end of each month - i.e. a completed screenplay.

I have several screenplays either outlined or enough of the idea to start. My goal is to complete rough drafts of scripts by the end of September, October, November and December. In no way will these be completed scripts. Just building the house, moving onto the next, worrying about the shingling and painting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment