Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Movin' On Up"


"To that de-luxe apartment in the sky..."

Is it just me or is this song really about dying? "Moving on up" (dying) "...to that deluxe apartment in the sky" (Heaven.)

I think I'm onto something. (Not ON something.)

Anyway, I'm in the process of moving into a brand, spanking new house, courtesy of my awesome and industrious parents. (Now, if I can lock down a mortgage under 5%, which I will. Sweet.)

Mostly, thank you to a very generous and very gracious God, Who felt it was time I became a homeowner, and in a brand new place, no less. All of this sort of...happened. When great things sort of "happen," it's because of Him. They call great things "falling into your lap" for a reason. It's because they come from above and your lap is where they land.

I'm truly, truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment